If you are interested in either of these, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call at 717-341-5088.
We had another beautiful mini session day and some very cute kiddos! Here are some of my favorites!
What an amazing day we had for Emily’s senior pictures! The fall colors were so pretty over at Middle Creek. It was warm though (my kind of weather)! Emily had brought several great vests and jackets to wear – and she was sweating! Besides constantly dodging the stink bugs, we had a great time! Have a wonderful senior year Emily!
I look at newborns as such amazing little miracles. Each one is the brand new beginning of a person created in the image of God. And, as I think ahead to Christmas, I am newly amazed to think that Jesus came to earth in this very same way. He too was once so tiny and perfect, with little peeling fingers, feather soft skin, a curly little body, and the ability to sleep through anything.
I thought this would be the perfect time for a contest – one that will let me meet two new little miracles this holiday season! To qualify, you simply have to be pregnant and due sometime between Nov. 20th and Jan. 31st. To enter the contest, just email me a picture of you and your cute little baby bump to email@example.com. All the pictures will be put in an album on my Facebook page. The two pictures with the most “likes” at the end of the contest will be the winners!
Here are the details:
-email 1 pregnancy photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “HOLIDAY BABY CONTEST”
-include your name, contact info, and how you heard about the contest (your 1st name will be posted in the contest).
-photos can be submitted from Nov. 3rd – Nov10th via email
-one entry per person
-you must be the one pregnant to enter (i.e. no friends or family entering for you).
-submissions may not be professional photographs
-you must have a due date between Nov.20th-Jan. 31st
– must be at least 21 years old
-contest is open to everyone, but the session must take place at my home studio in Akron, 17501
-every entry that doesn’t win will receive a $25 print credit toward a newborn session
HOW PHOTOS WILL BE JUDGED
-all submissions received by Nov. 10th will be put into an album by CB Portraits on the facebook fan page
– to vote for a photo you MUST be a ‘fan’ (or under the new facebook system ‘like’) CB Portraits
– click ‘like’ for the photo you are voting for in the CB Portraits album labeled ‘2010 Holiday Baby Contest’
– photo with the most ‘likes’ will be the winner; comments permitted, but WILL NOT count towards the total number of votes
– voting will start on Thursday, November 11th and close Sunday, November 21st
– official winner will be notified and announced on Monday, November 22nd
WHAT YOU WILL WIN
-1st place winner will receive a newborn portrait session and $300 print credit.
-2nd place winner will receive a newborn portraits session and a $100 print credit
– photo session must be held within 2 weeks of your baby’s birth (with the exception of medical reasons)
– prize retail value cannot be altered or changed in any way, and not redeemable for cash
– additional prints and products will be available for purchase; please inquire for price sheet
– no other promotions or discounts can be applied to prizes
– prizes are not transferable to other persons
– winners must be willing to sign a portrait contract
What a fun evening I had with two of my favorite boys! We ran, climbed, rode in the wagon, tickled each other with tickle sticks, and pretty much tired ourselves out! Here are some of my favorites…Oh, and check out the last one – I love it! Poor tired little guys – we played hard!